Monday, March 07, 2011

"The Sound of Music" goat puppets

This was created for my friends Robyn and Joe Moshier. Robyn is a HUGE "Sound of Music" fan so I thought it would be cute to make the puppet goats from the film and then add Joe's signature black glasses to the boy goat.


Blogger Serapio Calm said...

That's supercute!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Don Shank said...


9:48 PM  
Blogger Eimhin said...

Deadly! It'd be great to see them move... nudge nudge

6:13 AM  
Blogger bears8us4t said...

Those are superb! You should go into production - you are very talented. Did you know that you can see Bil Baird's Lonely Goatherd puppets in the MacNider Art Museum in Iowa? I would love to go there one day to see them.
I've written a website on The Sound of Music movie, and have a Facebook page too. Would you mind if I shared one of your photos with my readers? They would love to see it I'm sure!

4:07 PM  
Blogger aejiasi said...

Nice! This was always my favorite part of the movie.

Also, I'm from Iowa and I had no idea the actual puppets were so close! Thanks for sharing bears8us4t

7:14 PM  
Blogger Griselda Sastrawinata said...

Adorable! Way toooooo adorable!!!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Bob Logan said...


Those are beautiful!
Great shapes!


10:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my!! LOVE them! I want some, lol

9:43 PM  
Blogger lifeslittlecelebrations said...

oh wow! are these for sale by any chance?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Megan Brain said...

Hi lifeslittlecelebrations

I'm sorry but this piece was custom made for some good friends. I'll let you know if I ever make more goat puppets or sound of music inspired stuff. Thank you for wanting to buy it. Spending ones personal hard earned money is the highest form of flattery:)

12:27 AM  
Blogger Ankush Mohan said...

super like......

10:45 PM  
Blogger Ankush Mohan said...


10:45 PM  
Blogger Charlotte Lemaire said...

I love paper art, I love your blog!

12:13 PM  
Blogger qttess said...

Do you sell these? Is there a way I could order this?

2:32 PM  
Blogger qttess said...

Do you sell this? Is there a way I can order one please?

2:32 PM  
Blogger JibbaStar said...

Love LOVE LOVE these!!!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home