Monday, August 03, 2009

Press release for Disney's "World Of Color" 2010

In the spring of 2009, I had a wonderful opportunity to to be apart of a spectacular project with some great people at Walt Disney Imagineering Creative Entertainment. The Show is called "World of Color" and it primers in June 2010. This is some of the artwork created for the show that was on display at the Blue Sky Cellar in the California Adventure park.


Some of my paper sculptures on display in the Blue Sky Cellar.


Beautiful concept art created for show.

Inside the Blue Sky Cellar.

9 Comments:

Blogger kevin said...

oh man, you're in a behind-the-scenes disney video!!! I always wanted to be one of those people!

I was looking through the pictures of the exhibit at Blue Sky Cellar... why do they just call you a local artist??!?! you're Megan f-ing Brain! everyone's gonna want to know who made those sculptures

11:07 PM  
Blogger Megan Brain said...

That is the policy. I'm just happy to be apart of this. They don't single out artist in imagineering projects.

11:16 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

well it looks amazing anyway! all the stuff you made is so good

11:25 PM  
Blogger Megan Brain said...

Thank you Kevin! I hope people like it. I had fun making it.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Candace and Greg said...

Wow!! just amazing! I always look forward to seeing your newest projects.

I love creating out of paper and your artwork is such a motivator. You are definitely one of my favorite artists.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Gregory Sesma said...

Your sculptures look great!!!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Tatevik Avakyan said...

Your work is beautiful!

10:50 AM  
Blogger DianeM said...

Just spectacular Megan!
Sorry now I gave up my annual pass to frequently visit the B.S.C. in DCA.
Just posted a piece on you & your contibution to the DLR on MiceChat for the Disney fans everywhere out there to enjoy & admire.
Congratulations!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Alina Chau said...

Your paper arts are amazing!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home